Ha! Check you out advertising for Verizon on the ol' blog!
You should get some kind of endorsement fee or something!
The red cups at starbucks are fun though! And I really like the Thanksgiving blend. I was actually almost off of caffeine, and I threw in the towel to get some of that Thanksgiving goodness!
BTW - twitter and twitpic are great for sharing photos from your phone! All you need is text messaging capability!
Ha! Check you out advertising for Verizon on the ol' blog!
ReplyDeleteYou should get some kind of endorsement fee or something!
The red cups at starbucks are fun though! And I really like the Thanksgiving blend. I was actually almost off of caffeine, and I threw in the towel to get some of that Thanksgiving goodness!
BTW - twitter and twitpic are great for sharing photos from your phone! All you need is text messaging capability!