Tyndall is finally big enough to fit in a carrier + it's beautiful these days in Charleston + I was craving some outdoors time = we headed out on an 'adventure' to Caw Caw Interpretive Center.
Ginger, Laura, another Matthew, and the three of us piled into Laura's new Dodge Journey Sunday morning. We made a stop at the grocery store to pick up some stuff for a picnic lunch. After our eclectic picnic, we were off to the walking trails!
You may or may not know that I have a fascination with alligators. I love them. I especially love seeing them in their natural habitats, but not-too-close. So, Caw-Caw was perfect. Not too far into our walk, we spotted our first gator... the first of 11!
| Ginger with our first gator-sighting! |
| It was soaking up the sunshine too. Can you see it in the middle of the pic? |
| Matt was a trooper to carry Tyndall the whole 2+ hours of walking. |
| The biggest gator we saw... from a distance! Probably 12ish feet but can't be sure. |
| Enjoying more of the beautiful day before we headed home! |
No comments:
Post a Comment